Transfer from Rome to Positano
Private transfer from Rome to Positano. Leave the eternal city and arrive directly to the paradise with our private driver.
Why choose a private transfer to Positano?
There are no direct public transportation routes connecting Rome and Positano
To get to the Amalfi Coast from Rome involves taking two buses, or a bus, a train, and then a second bus and travel time averages about 3 hours, with connections to make and stairs to lug your bags up and down.
If you are traveling with a group of family or friends
The cost of a private transfer is often not much more than the combined ticket price for taking public transportation.
- Competitive and Fixed Price
- Secure Online Booking
- Experienced and helpful drivers
- Clean and comfortable cars
- Child seats free of charge
- You can pay directly to the driver
- Friendly staff
- Meet and greet service at airports, ports, stations
- Reduce stress, no queues and no haggling at the airport