Please read carefully
- We do everything possible to ensure our drivers be punctual; you will certainly understand that we cannot take any responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The chauffeurs will drive you at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they might cause to the interior and/or exterior of a vehicle and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle working order.
- All our vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Positano Limousine Service shall not be considered responsible for any loss/damage to such property.
- In case of, we will make every effort possible to return any forgotten goods left in our vehicles.
- We and our drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- We maintain a strict non-smoking policy in all our vehicles.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.